Is your child going into modeling or acting? They’ll need some professional headshots to show off their adorable personality! We offer simple backdrops, an abstract studio background, or an outdoor option for our sessions. For more information and to set up an appointment, click here.
Are you trying to plan a birthday party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, reunion, gender reveal, or special celebration and in need of somewhere to host it? Look no further! Here at Hummingbird Studios, we love to help you celebrate and create memories with friends and family within our modern, DIY friendly, and homey studio space. Besides sitting and dinning areas, we also have a fully useable kitchen, full bathroom, and Bluetooth speaker and WiFi for your use. You are welcome to have food catered in, book bar service, and have entertainment such as a DJ come into the studio as well. Contact us today for more information, to set up a showing of the studio, or to book your event!
Are you looking to put some faces to your company? Adding photos of your employees to your company website can help give your clients more confidence to head your way. Seeing a happy, enthusiastic employee helps to show the people, passion, and personality of your business while giving your audience a way to identify and connect to your brand. Here at Hummingbird Studios, we can help you achieve wonderful staff headshots! For more information and to book an appointment, click here.
In need of some staff photography to spruce up your business’ image or website? Our Hummingbird photographers have you covered! We aim to show the people, passion, and personality of your business. You can also choose between having your photo session on site or on location. Contact us today for more information and to receive a custom quote.
You have your professional headshot photography session all set with us here at Hummingbird Studios, but how should you prepare for it? We have some easy tips to get you picture ready and to keep things simple.
1. Dress to fit you, but keep in mind how you would meet a client, show up for an audition, go to an interview, etc.
You want to be comfortable in what you’re wearing, show off who you are, but not sell someone you are not.
2. Also keep your hair and any makeup simple. Remember, the focus is on you. Plus, a beautiful new updo might not get seen fully in one photo and tons of makeup may easily show up in your photos.
3. If you plan on getting a haircut, do so a week before. It will help your hair keep a natural look in the photos and not look completely fresh. Moreover, if any adjustments are needed to your hair, there is time to do so.
4. Having a mirror on hand can be extremely handy for quick adjustments. It saves a trip to the bathroom or having to wait for your proofs.
5. Keep in mind major trends. You don’t want to wear something that is going to look out dated in a year or two.
6. Practice using good posture to project confidence, but loosen up as to not seem stiff.
7. Get a good night’s sleep. Getting some good sleep helps you to look fresh and avoid looking tired. Making sure you eat and drink water can also help you look your best.
Is your business in need of a website update? Update it with headshots of your staff. Showing off your staff helps customers get to know your business and the personalities behind it. Contact us here for more information, a custom quote, and to set up an appointment.
We love hosting birthday parties here at Hummingbird Studios! Our space is DIY friendly, so you can decorate and move furniture how you would like. We have plenty of space for the kiddos along with children size tables and chairs. We even have toys available to be played with! We would love to meet you and your little one; contact us today to learn more, set up a showing, and to book our space.
Looking to get professional pictures of your staff? Here at Hummingbird Studios, we offer different services to fit your needs. Along with staff photography, we also offer team, product, office interiors, branding, and corporate event photography. We want to help you capture the people, passion, and personality of your business! Click here to learn more and to contact us for a custom quote.
In need of some professional photography for a realtor headshot, acting or modeling headshot, and more? Our Hummingbird Studios photographers can help you capture that perfect image. Click here for more information and contact us today to set up your session!
Corporate headshots can add a human quality to a company website. Here at Hummingbird Studios, we love helping companies create that personal touch that helps customers connect and get to know your company better. We offer different headshot packages to fit your individual needs. Click here for more information and contact us today!
At Hummingbird Studios we love to talk all things, events, celebrations, and anything in between. We hope we can spark your interest and give you ideas for your next Hummingbird gathering!